Wednesday 12 January 2011

Phew again

Okay, so you can now buy with iPads and iPods . . . but we are still fixing one or two semantic problems: do we have exactly the right wording for instructional buttons?

Last night was such a buzz, and I'm buoyed by the confidence and benevolence expressed by so many, here, at home and abroad. Meanwhile, being on line has taken busy-ness to another level, so it might be a day or two before I come back and tell you all about the lovely launch.

Thank you, everyone.

2 comments:

Reece Arnott said...

Just thought I should mention that last night I found the rollover expansion of the "Buy this ebook" button was broken. I assumed it was a problem related to having Firefox with the No-Script plugin. When I went to investigate further this morning it seems to have been fixed.

Penelope said...

Thanks, Reece. We are pretty sure this is all clear now. Coincidentally, I've just emailed you!